<< Halaman Sebelumnya
Ayat Berikutnya >>
MP3 Tilawah Syaikh Mahmud Hushariy Your browser does not support the audio element.
20. [Moses] said, "I did it, then, while I was of those astray.
21. So I fled from you when I feared you. Then my Lord granted me wisdom and prophethood and appointed me [as one] of the messengers.
22. And is this a favor of which you remind me - that you have enslaved the Children of Israel?"
23. Said Pharaoh, "And what is the Lord of the worlds?"
24. [Moses] said, "The Lord of the heavens and earth and that between them, if you should be convinced."
25. [Pharaoh] said to those around him, "Do you not hear?"
26. [Moses] said, "Your Lord and the Lord of your first forefathers."
27. [Pharaoh] said, "Indeed, your 'messenger' who has been sent to you is mad."
28. [Moses] said, "Lord of the east and the west and that between them, if you were to reason."
29. [Pharaoh] said, "If you take a god other than me, I will surely place you among those imprisoned."
30. [Moses] said, "Even if I brought you proof manifest?"
31. [Pharaoh] said, "Then bring it, if you should be of the truthful."
32. So [Moses] threw his staff, and suddenly it was a serpent manifest.
33. And he drew out his hand; thereupon it was white for the observers.
34. [Pharaoh] said to the eminent ones around him, "Indeed, this is a learned magician.
35. He wants to drive you out of your land by his magic, so what do you advise?"
36. They said, "Postpone [the matter of] him and his brother and send among the cities gatherers
37. Who will bring you every learned, skilled magician."
38. So the magicians were assembled for the appointment of a well-known day.
39. And it was said to the people, "Will you congregate