<< Halaman Sebelumnya
Ayat Berikutnya >>
MP3 Tilawah Syaikh Mahmud Hushariy Your browser does not support the audio element.
Nama Surah : Ash Shaafat
1. By those [angels] lined up in rows
2. And those who drive [the clouds]
3. And those who recite the message,
4. Indeed, your God is One,
5. Lord of the heavens and the earth and that between them and Lord of the sunrises.
6. Indeed, We have adorned the nearest heaven with an adornment of stars
7. And as protection against every rebellious devil
8. [So] they may not listen to the exalted assembly [of angels] and are pelted from every side,
9. Repelled; and for them is a constant punishment,
10. Except one who snatches [some words] by theft, but they are pursued by a burning flame, piercing [in brightness].
11. Then inquire of them, [O Muhammad], "Are they a stronger [or more difficult] creation or those [others] We have created?" Indeed, We created men from sticky clay.
12. But you wonder, while they mock,
13. And when they are reminded, they remember not.
14. And when they see a sign, they ridicule
15. And say, "This is not but obvious magic.
16. When we have died and become dust and bones, are we indeed to be resurrected?
17. And our forefathers [as well]?"
18. Say, "Yes, and you will be [rendered] contemptible."
19. It will be only one shout, and at once they will be observing.
20. They will say, "O woe to us! This is the Day of Recompense."
21. [They will be told], "This is the Day of Judgement which you used to deny."
22. [The angels will be ordered], "Gather those who committed wrong, their kinds, and what they used to worship
23. Other than Allah, and guide them to the path of Hellfire
24. And stop them; indeed, they are to be questioned."