<< Halaman Sebelumnya
Halaman Berikutnya >>
Nama Surah : At Tahrim
1. O Prophet, why do you prohibit [yourself from] what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
2. Allah has already ordained for you [Muslims] the dissolution of your oaths. And Allah is your protector, and He is the Knowing, the Wise.
3. And [remember] when the Prophet confided to one of his wives a statement; and when she informed [another] of it and Allah showed it to him, he made known part of it and ignored a part. And when he informed her about it, she said, "Who told you this?" He said, "I was informed by the Knowing, the Acquainted."
4. If you two [wives] repent to Allah , [it is best], for your hearts have deviated. But if you cooperate against him - then indeed Allah is his protector, and Gabriel and the righteous of the believers and the angels, moreover, are [his] assistants.
5. Perhaps his Lord, if he divorced you [all], would substitute for him wives better than you - submitting [to Allah ], believing, devoutly obedient, repentant, worshipping, and traveling - [ones] previously married and virgins.
6. O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.
7. O you who have disbelieved, make no excuses that Day. You will only be recompensed for what you used to do.
© 2014 - 2021
Aplikasi ini dikoding dan dikembangkan oleh Reza Ervani
Yayasan Rumah Ilmu Indonesia
Diperiksa ulang dengan kitab cetak berbahasa arab dan Indonesia (non digital) dari berbagai penerbit
Digunakan untuk pembelajaran dan arsip internal