<< Halaman Sebelumnya
Halaman Berikutnya >>
35. So there is not for him here this Day any devoted friend
36. Nor any food except from the discharge of wounds;
37. None will eat it except the sinners.
38. So I swear by what you see
39. And what you do not see
40. [That] indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger.
41. And it is not the word of a poet; little do you believe.
42. Nor the word of a soothsayer; little do you remember.
43. [It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.
44. And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,
45. We would have seized him by the right hand;
46. Then We would have cut from him the aorta.
47. And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.
48. And indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder for the righteous.
49. And indeed, We know that among you are deniers.
50. And indeed, it will be [a cause of] regret upon the disbelievers.
51. And indeed, it is the truth of certainty.
52. So exalt the name of your Lord, the Most Great.
Nama Surah : Al Ma'arij
1. A supplicant asked for a punishment bound to happen
2. To the disbelievers; of it there is no preventer.
3. [It is] from Allah , owner of the ways of ascent.
4. The angels and the Spirit will ascend to Him during a Day the extent of which is fifty thousand years.
5. So be patient with gracious patience.
6. Indeed, they see it [as] distant,
7. But We see it [as] near.
8. On the Day the sky will be like murky oil,
9. And the mountains will be like wool,
10. And no friend will ask [anything of] a friend,
© 2014 - 2022
Aplikasi ini dikoding dan dikembangkan oleh Reza Ervani
Yayasan Rumah Ilmu Indonesia
Diperiksa ulang dengan kitab cetak berbahasa arab dan Indonesia (non digital) dari berbagai penerbit
Digunakan untuk pembelajaran dan arsip internal