<< Halaman Sebelumnya
Halaman Berikutnya >>
Nama Surah : Al Muzzammil
1. O you who wraps himself [in clothing],
2. Arise [to pray] the night, except for a little -
3. Half of it - or subtract from it a little
4. Or add to it, and recite the Qur'an with measured recitation.
5. Indeed, We will cast upon you a heavy word.
6. Indeed, the hours of the night are more effective for concurrence [of heart and tongue] and more suitable for words.
7. Indeed, for you by day is prolonged occupation.
8. And remember the name of your Lord and devote yourself to Him with [complete] devotion.
9. [He is] the Lord of the East and the West; there is no deity except Him, so take Him as Disposer of [your] affairs.
10. And be patient over what they say and avoid them with gracious avoidance.
11. And leave Me with [the matter of] the deniers, those of ease [in life], and allow them respite a little.
12. Indeed, with Us [for them] are shackles and burning fire
13. And food that chokes and a painful punishment -
14. On the Day the earth and the mountains will convulse and the mountains will become a heap of sand pouring down.
15. Indeed, We have sent to you a Messenger as a witness upon you just as We sent to Pharaoh a messenger.
16. But Pharaoh disobeyed the messenger, so We seized him with a ruinous seizure.
17. Then how can you fear, if you disbelieve, a Day that will make the children white- haired?
18. The heaven will break apart therefrom; ever is His promise fulfilled.
19. Indeed, this is a reminder, so whoever wills may take to his Lord a way.
© 2014 - 2020
Aplikasi ini dikoding dan dikembangkan oleh Reza Ervani
Yayasan Rumah Ilmu Indonesia
Diperiksa ulang dengan kitab cetak berbahasa arab dan Indonesia (non digital) dari berbagai penerbit
Digunakan untuk pembelajaran dan arsip internal